sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Sleeping Sun, a spread for wishes and dreams

Based on Nightwish's song.

**1**3**2**

1: For dreams I hold my life. Current dreams that occupy the day time, that you ponder in mind and heart, that are perceived as long term goals.

2: For wishes I behold my night. Current desires, intimacy aspects, sudden interests and passion.

3: Sleeping Sun. Base card of the deck or shadow card. How are you standing right now in relation to your dreams, desires and wishes.

I have tried it a couple of times and the reading of the third card may be a starting point of further analysis, which may be the most interesting part of the whole reading. Think, for the third card's interpretation, if you are ready, or are you still away from your dreams and desires. Are you sleeping, daydreaming, or experiencing them? Does this card harmonize with the other two?... Where is the sun, exactly?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario